Dr. Häuser has received honoraria (less than $10,000 each) from Daiichi-Sankyo, Abbott Germany, Eli Lilly, Janssen-Cilag, and Pfizer in the last 5 years and is the head of the steering committee of the German guideline on fibromyalgia syndrome.
What Is Fibromyalgia, How Is It Diagnosed, and What Does It Really Mean?
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2014
Copyright © 2014 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 66, Issue 7, pages 969–971, July 2014
How to Cite
Wolfe, F., Walitt, B. T. and Häuser, W. (2014), What Is Fibromyalgia, How Is It Diagnosed, and What Does It Really Mean?. Arthritis Care Res, 66: 969–971. doi: 10.1002/acr.22207
- Issue published online: 26 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 OCT 2013 11:33AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.