Dr. Roemer has received consultant fees, speaking fees, and/or honoraria (less than $10,000 each) from the NIH and Merck Serono, and owns stock and/or holds stock options in Boston Imaging Core Lab.
What Effect Is Really Being Measured? An Alternative Explanation of Paradoxical Phenomena in Studies of Osteoarthritis Progression
Article first published online: 22 APR 2014
Copyright © 2014 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 66, Issue 5, pages 658–661, May 2014
How to Cite
Zhang, Y., Neogi, T., Hunter, D., Roemer, F. and Niu, J. (2014), What Effect Is Really Being Measured? An Alternative Explanation of Paradoxical Phenomena in Studies of Osteoarthritis Progression. Arthritis Care Res, 66: 658–661. doi: 10.1002/acr.22213
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 OCT 2013 11:56AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUN 2013
- NIH/National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases. Grant Number: AR-47785
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.