Dr. Dziedzic has received consultancy fees, speaking fees, and/or honoraria (less than $10,000 each) from the European League Against Rheumatism, the Osteoarthritis Research Society International, and the National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence and was a coeditor of a book about evidence-based rheumatology for physiotherapists and occupational therapists, for which she receives royalties.
Reliability of Assessing Hand Osteoarthritis on Digital Photographs and Associations With Radiographic and Clinical Findings
Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Arthritis Care & Research is published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc. on behalf of the American College of Rheumatology.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 66, Issue 6, pages 828–836, June 2014
How to Cite
Marshall, M., Jonsson, H., Helgadottir, G. P., Nicholls, E., van der Windt, D., Myers, H. and Dziedzic, K. (2014), Reliability of Assessing Hand Osteoarthritis on Digital Photographs and Associations With Radiographic and Clinical Findings. Arthritis Care Res, 66: 828–836. doi: 10.1002/acr.22225
- Issue online: 27 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 OCT 2013 01:17PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2013
- Medical Research Council UK. Grant Number: (grant G9900220)
- Arthritis Research UK. Grant Number: (grant 18174)
- NHS service support costs were provided by Support for Sciences funding secured from the North Staffordshire Primary Care Consortium
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.