Drs. Rouster-Stevens and Ardoin contributed equally to this work.
Choosing Wisely: The American College of Rheumatology's Top 5 for Pediatric Rheumatology†
Version of Record online: 22 APR 2014
Copyright © 2014 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 66, Issue 5, pages 649–657, May 2014
How to Cite
Rouster-Stevens, K. A., Ardoin, S. P., Cooper, A. M., Becker, M. L., Dragone, L. L., Huttenlocher, A., Jones, K. B., Kolba, K. S., Moorthy, L. N., Nigrovic, P. A., Stinson, J. N., Ferguson, P. J. and for the American College of Rheumatology Pediatric Rheumatology Core Membership Group (2014), Choosing Wisely: The American College of Rheumatology's Top 5 for Pediatric Rheumatology. Arthritis Care Res, 66: 649–657. doi: 10.1002/acr.22238
Additional members of the American College of Rheumatology Pediatric Rheumatology Core Membership Group are shown in Appendix A.
- Issue online: 22 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 AUG 2013
- 3ABIM Foundation. Choosing Wisely lists. URL: http://www.choosingwisely.org/doctor-patient-lists.
- 6Antinuclear antibody, rheumatoid factor, and cyclic-citrullinated peptide tests for evaluating musculoskeletal complaints in children.Rockville (MD):Agency for Health Care Research and Quality;2012., , , , , , et al.
- 12Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Lyme disease diagnosis and treatment.2013. URL: http://www.cdc.gov/lyme/diagnosistesting/index.html.
- 172011 American College of Rheumatology recommendations for the treatment of juvenile idiopathic arthritis: initiation and safety monitoring of therapeutic agents for the treatment of arthritis and systemic features. Arthritis Care Res (Hoboken) 2011;63:465–82., , , , , , et al.
- 23Clinical Affairs sub-committee of the BSPAR. Standards of care for children and young people with juvenile idiopathic arthritis.2009. URL: https://www.bspar.org.uk/DocStore/FileLibrary/PDFs/BSPAR%20Standards%20of%20Care%20for%20Juvenile%20Idiopathic%20Arthritis.pdf.
- 24Australian Government. Clinical guideline for the diagnosis and management of juvenile idiopathic arthritis.2009. URL: http://www.nhmrc.gov.au/_files_nhmrc/publications/attachments/cp119-juvenile-arthritis.pdf.
- 262012 update of the 2008 American College of Rheumatology recommendations for the use of disease-modifying antirheumatic drugs and biologic agents in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis. Arthritis Care Res (Hoboken) 2012;64:625–39., , , , , , et al.
- 27American College of Rheumatology. Rheumatoid arthritis quality indicators. URL: http://www.rheumatology.org/practice/ clinical/quality/ra.asp.
- 31Dutch Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis Study Group.Development of a standardized method of assessment of radiographs and radiographic change in juvenile idiopathic arthritis: introduction of the Dijkstra composite score. Arthritis Rheum 2005;52:2865–72., , , , , , et al, on behalf of the
- 51Diagnostic and Therapeutic Criteria Committee of the American College of Rheumatology.Updating the American College of Rheumatology revised criteria for the classification of systemic lupus erythematosus [letter]. Arthritis Rheum 1997;40:1725., for the