Drs. Rouster-Stevens and Ardoin contributed equally to this work.
Choosing Wisely: The American College of Rheumatology's Top 5 for Pediatric Rheumatology†
Article first published online: 22 APR 2014
Copyright © 2014 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 66, Issue 5, pages 649–657, May 2014
How to Cite
Rouster-Stevens, K. A., Ardoin, S. P., Cooper, A. M., Becker, M. L., Dragone, L. L., Huttenlocher, A., Jones, K. B., Kolba, K. S., Moorthy, L. N., Nigrovic, P. A., Stinson, J. N., Ferguson, P. J. and for the American College of Rheumatology Pediatric Rheumatology Core Membership Group (2014), Choosing Wisely: The American College of Rheumatology's Top 5 for Pediatric Rheumatology. Arthritis Care Res, 66: 649–657. doi: 10.1002/acr.22238
Additional members of the American College of Rheumatology Pediatric Rheumatology Core Membership Group are shown in Appendix A.
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.