The contents of this study are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of the NIH.
Value of Questionnaire-Based Screening as a Proxy for Neurocognitive Testing in Childhood-Onset Systemic Lupus Erythematosus†
Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2014
Copyright © 2014 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 66, Issue 6, pages 943–948, June 2014
How to Cite
Vega-Fernandez, P., Zelko, F. A., Klein-Gitelman, M., Lee, J., Hummel, J., Nelson, S., Thomas, E. C., Ying, J., Beebe, D. W. and Brunner, H. I. (2014), Value of Questionnaire-Based Screening as a Proxy for Neurocognitive Testing in Childhood-Onset Systemic Lupus Erythematosus. Arthritis Care Res, 66: 943–948. doi: 10.1002/acr.22247
- Issue online: 27 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 DEC 2013 02:32PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2013
- National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases Center of Clinical Research Award (NIAMS grant). Grant Number: P60-AR47784
- Institutional Clinical and Translational Science Award (NIH/National Center for Research Resources grant). Grant Number: 5UL1RR026314-03
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|ACR_22247_sm_SupplTable1.docx||19K||Supplementary Table 1|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.