Dr. Wolf receives salary support from the Journal of Hand Surgery and Elsevier, Inc.
Prevalence of Doctor-Diagnosed Thumb Carpometacarpal Joint Osteoarthritis: An Analysis of Swedish Health Care
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2014
Copyright © 2014 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 66, Issue 6, pages 961–965, June 2014
How to Cite
Wolf, J. M., Turkiewicz, A., Atroshi, I. and Englund, M. (2014), Prevalence of Doctor-Diagnosed Thumb Carpometacarpal Joint Osteoarthritis: An Analysis of Swedish Health Care. Arthritis Care Res, 66: 961–965. doi: 10.1002/acr.22250
- Issue published online: 27 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 DEC 2013 02:33PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAY 2013
- Swedish Research Council
- Hässleholm Hospital
- King Gustaf V's 80-Year Birthday Fund
- Kock Foundations
- Faculty of Medicine Lund University
- Region Skåne
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.