Dr. Gottlieb has received consultancy fees, speaking fees, and/or honoraria (less than $10,000 each) from Abbott, AbbVie, Actelion, Amgen, Astellas Pharma US, Beiersdorf, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Canfite, Celgene, Coronado Biosciences, CSL Behring Biotherapies for Life, DermiPsor, GlaxoSmithKline, Incyte, Janssen-Ortho, Lilly ICOS, Novartis, Novo Nordisk, Pfizer, Teva, UCB, Vertex, and Xenoport; has received grants from Abbott, Amgen, Celgene, Coronado Biosciences, Immune Control, Lerner Medical Devices, Lilly ICOS, Novartis, Novo Nordisk, Pfizer, and UCB; and has served in unpaid roles for Karyopharm Therapeutics and Merck.
Analysis of Trial Data for Infliximab and Golimumab: Baseline C-Reactive Protein Level and Prediction of Therapeutic Response in Patients With Psoriatic Arthritis
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2014
Copyright © 2014 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 66, Issue 7, pages 1114–1118, July 2014
How to Cite
Au, S.-C., Ramirez-Fort, M. K. and Gottlieb, A. B. (2014), Analysis of Trial Data for Infliximab and Golimumab: Baseline C-Reactive Protein Level and Prediction of Therapeutic Response in Patients With Psoriatic Arthritis. Arthritis Care Res, 66: 1114–1118. doi: 10.1002/acr.22257
- Issue published online: 26 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 DEC 2013 02:46PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUN 2013
- Janssen Inc.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.