Dr. Gottlieb has received consultancy fees, speaking fees, and/or honoraria (less than $10,000 each) from Abbott, AbbVie, Actelion, Amgen, Astellas Pharma US, Beiersdorf, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Canfite, Celgene, Coronado Biosciences, CSL Behring Biotherapies for Life, DermiPsor, GlaxoSmithKline, Incyte, Janssen-Ortho, Lilly ICOS, Novartis, Novo Nordisk, Pfizer, Teva, UCB, Vertex, and Xenoport; has received grants from Abbott, Amgen, Celgene, Coronado Biosciences, Immune Control, Lerner Medical Devices, Lilly ICOS, Novartis, Novo Nordisk, Pfizer, and UCB; and has served in unpaid roles for Karyopharm Therapeutics and Merck.
Analysis of Trial Data for Infliximab and Golimumab: Baseline C-Reactive Protein Level and Prediction of Therapeutic Response in Patients With Psoriatic Arthritis
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2014
Copyright © 2014 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 66, Issue 7, pages 1114–1118, July 2014
How to Cite
Au, S.-C., Ramirez-Fort, M. K. and Gottlieb, A. B. (2014), Analysis of Trial Data for Infliximab and Golimumab: Baseline C-Reactive Protein Level and Prediction of Therapeutic Response in Patients With Psoriatic Arthritis. Arthritis Care Res, 66: 1114–1118. doi: 10.1002/acr.22257
- Issue published online: 26 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 DEC 2013 02:46PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUN 2013
- Janssen Inc.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.