Osteoarthritis and Symptoms
Relationship of Meeting Physical Activity Guidelines With Health-Related Utility
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2014
Copyright © 2014 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 66, Issue 7, pages 1041–1047, July 2014
How to Cite
Sun, K., Song, J., Lee, J., Chang, R. W., Eaton, C. B., Ehrlich-Jones, L., Kwoh, K. C., Manheim, L. M., Semanik, P. A., Sharma, L., Sohn, M.-W. and Dunlop, D. D. (2014), Relationship of Meeting Physical Activity Guidelines With Health-Related Utility. Arthritis Care Res, 66: 1041–1047. doi: 10.1002/acr.22262
- Issue published online: 26 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 DEC 2013 02:47PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 APR 2013
- NIH/National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases. Grant Numbers: P60-AR-48098, R01-AR-055287
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.