Primary Sjögren's Syndrome: Diagnostic and Prognostic Value of Salivary Gland Ultrasonography Using a Simplified Scoring System
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2014
Copyright © 2014 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 66, Issue 7, pages 1102–1107, July 2014
How to Cite
Theander, E. and Mandl, T. (2014), Primary Sjögren's Syndrome: Diagnostic and Prognostic Value of Salivary Gland Ultrasonography Using a Simplified Scoring System. Arthritis Care Res, 66: 1102–1107. doi: 10.1002/acr.22264
- Issue published online: 26 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 DEC 2013 02:47PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2013
- Malmö University Hospital Foundation for Cancer Research
- Swedish Rheumatism Association
- Skåne University Hospital Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.