Letters to the Editor
New Insights in the Pathogenesis of Erdheim-Chester Disease: Comment on the Article by Los Arcos-Bertiz et al
Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2014
Copyright © 2014 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 66, Issue 6, pages 967–968, June 2014
How to Cite
Bachmeyer, C., Buffo, M. and Soyez, B. (2014), New Insights in the Pathogenesis of Erdheim-Chester Disease: Comment on the Article by Los Arcos-Bertiz et al. Arthritis Care Res, 66: 967–968. doi: 10.1002/acr.22288
- Issue online: 27 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 JAN 2014 01:52PM EST
- 1A 72-year-old man with dyspnea, circumferential aortic thickening, and weight loss. Arthritis Care Res (Hoboken) 2013;65:2056–61., , , , , , et al.
- 2CNS involvement and treatment with interferon-α are independent prognostic factors in Erdheim-Chester disease: a multicenter survival analysis of 53 patients. Blood 2011;117:2778–82., , , , , , et al.
- 3Erdheim-Chester Disease: a comprehensive review of the literature. Orphanet J Rare Dis 2013;8:137., , .
- 4B-Raf mutation: a key player in molecular biology of cancer. Exp Mol Pathol 2013;95:336–42., , , .
- 5Dramatic efficacy of vemurafenib in both multisystemic and refractory Erdheim-Chester disease and Langerhans cell histiocytosis harboring the BRAF V600E mutation. Blood 2013;121:1495–500., , , , , , et al.
- 6BRAF mutations in Erdheim-Chester disease (letter).J Clin Oncol 2013;31:398., , , .