Robust weighted H∞ filtering for networked systems with intermittent measurements of multiple sensors
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Adaptive Control and Signal Processing
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 313–330, April 2011
How to Cite
Zhang, H., Shi, Y. and Mehr, A. S. (2011), Robust weighted H∞ filtering for networked systems with intermittent measurements of multiple sensors. Int. J. Adapt. Control Signal Process., 25: 313–330. doi: 10.1002/acs.1200
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 10 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!