Composite energy function-based iterative learning control for systems with nonparametric uncertainties
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Adaptive Control and Signal Processing
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 1–13, January 2014
How to Cite
Xu, J.-X., Jin, X. and Huang, D. (2014), Composite energy function-based iterative learning control for systems with nonparametric uncertainties. Int. J. Adapt. Control Signal Process., 28: 1–13. doi: 10.1002/acs.2380
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 SEP 2012
- SERC. Grant Number: 092 101 00558
- 3Iterative learning control – an expository survey. Applied and Computational Control, Signals, and Circuits 1998; 1:151–214..
- 6Adaptive repetitive learning control of servo mechanisms. Proceedings of the 5th World Congress on Intelligent Control and Automation, Hangzhou, P.R. China, 2004; 1212–1216., .
- 7Repetitive learning control for time-varying robotic systems: a hybrid learning scheme. Acta Automatica Sinica 2007; 33:1189–1195., , .
- 8Linear and Nonlinear Iterative Learning Control, Lecture Notes in Control and Information Science. Springer: Berlin, 2003., .
- 16Robust adaptive iterative learning control for a class of second order uncertain nonlinear systems. Proceedings of the 27th Chinese Control Conference, Kunming, Yunnan, China; 2008., , , .
- 20An iterative learning control with alignment initial condition for a class of nonlinear systems. Proceedings of the 26th Chinese Control Conference, Zhangjiajie, Hunan, China, 2007., .