Xia Wang is also with the College of Electronic and Informational Engineering, Hebei University, Hebei 071002, P.R. China.
Adaptive state tracking of switched systems based on a hyperstability criterion
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Adaptive Control and Signal Processing
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 28–39, January 2014
How to Cite
Wang, X. and Zhao, J. (2014), Adaptive state tracking of switched systems based on a hyperstability criterion. Int. J. Adapt. Control Signal Process., 28: 28–39. doi: 10.1002/acs.2383
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 APR 2012
- Chinese National Fundamental Research Program and Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 2009CB320601, 61233002, 61174073
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!