Fault detection filter design for discrete-time switched linear systems with mode-dependent average dwell-time
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Adaptive Control and Signal Processing
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 77–95, January 2014
How to Cite
Li, J. and Yang, G.-H. (2014), Fault detection filter design for discrete-time switched linear systems with mode-dependent average dwell-time. Int. J. Adapt. Control Signal Process., 28: 77–95. doi: 10.1002/acs.2392
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!