Sliding-window hybrid quasi-Newton algorithm-trained MBER equalisers
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Adaptive Control and Signal Processing
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 96–106, January 2014
How to Cite
Zhu, R. and Wu, L. (2014), Sliding-window hybrid quasi-Newton algorithm-trained MBER equalisers. Int. J. Adapt. Control Signal Process., 28: 96–106. doi: 10.1002/acs.2395
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 2008
- Zhejiang Provincial Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: LY12F01001, Y1100377, Y1110086, Y1100253
- National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 61271204
- Ningbo Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 2010A610176, 2011A610206, 2012A610043
- Scientific Research Fund of Zhejiang Provincial Education Department. Grant Number: Y201120012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!