The authors wish to thank the staff of the department FV/FLW (Robert Bosch GmbH) for scientific support and Carsten Scholten for the X-ray diffraction measurements. Financial support of the Robert Bosch GmbH, Stuttgart, Germany and of the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie, Frankfurt, Germany is gratefully acknowledged.
Influence of Boron on the Microstructure of Polymer Derived SiCO Ceramics†
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 6, Issue 1-2, pages 64–68, February, 2004
How to Cite
Klonczynski, A., Schneider, G., Riedel, R. and Theissmann, R. (2004), Influence of Boron on the Microstructure of Polymer Derived SiCO Ceramics. Adv. Eng. Mater., 6: 64–68. doi: 10.1002/adem.200300525
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!