This work was supported by the Bundesministerium für Bildung und Forschung (BioFuture award no. 0311867).
Synthesis, Shape-Memory Functionality and Hydrolytical Degradation Studies on Polymer Networks from Poly(rac-lactide)-b-poly(propylene oxide)-b-poly(rac-lactide) dimethacrylates†
Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Special Issue: 50 Years Materials Research at GKSS
Volume 8, Issue 5, pages 439–445, May, 2006
How to Cite
Choi, N.-Y., Kelch, S. and Lendlein, A. (2006), Synthesis, Shape-Memory Functionality and Hydrolytical Degradation Studies on Polymer Networks from Poly(rac-lactide)-b-poly(propylene oxide)-b-poly(rac-lactide) dimethacrylates. Adv. Eng. Mater., 8: 439–445. doi: 10.1002/adem.200600020
- Issue online: 11 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!