The authors acknowledge the support of the DFG through the SFB 396.
High Pressure Integral Foam Moulding of Aluminium – Process Technology†
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Special Issue: Highly Porous Metals and Ceramics
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 171–178, March, 2008
How to Cite
Wiehler, H., Körner, C. and Singer, R. F. (2008), High Pressure Integral Foam Moulding of Aluminium – Process Technology. Adv. Eng. Mater., 10: 171–178. doi: 10.1002/adem.200700267
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2008
- DFG. Grant Number: SFB 396
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!