Fabrication of Lotus-type Porous Metals through Hydride Decomposition
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Special Issue: Metallic Foams
Volume 10, Issue 9, pages 816–819, September, 2008
How to Cite
Nakajima, H. (2008), Fabrication of Lotus-type Porous Metals through Hydride Decomposition. Adv. Eng. Mater., 10: 816–819. doi: 10.1002/adem.200800097
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!