Both authors contributed equally to this work
In Vitro Biocompatibility of n-Type and Undoped Silicon Nanowires†
Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 13, Issue 1-2, pages B3–B9, February, 2011
How to Cite
Garipcan, B., Odabas, S., Demirel, G., Burger, J., Nonnenmann, S. S., Coster, M. T., Gallo, E. M., Nabet, B., Spanier, J. E. and Piskin, E. (2011), In Vitro Biocompatibility of n-Type and Undoped Silicon Nanowires. Adv. Eng. Mater., 13: B3–B9. doi: 10.1002/adem.200980045
Gokhan Demirel was supported as a post-doctoral fellow by The Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey (TUBITAK). Prof. Dr. Erhan Piskin was supported by Turkish Academy of Sciences (TUBA) as a full member. Jonathan Spanier acknowledges partial support for this work from the US Army Research Office (ARO) Materials Sciences Division, under YIP Award No. W911NF-04-1-0308 and from the Defense University Research Instrumentation Program (DURIP) Award No. W911NF-06-1-0127, and from the Department of Health of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
- Issue online: 26 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 5 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!