The authors wish to thank the Servei de Microscòpia of the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona and Mrs. C. Mickel for their technical support during electron-microscopy characterization. We also acknowledge Dr. W. H. Li and Mr. H. Klauss for their assistance with sample preparation and the compression tests. This work has been partially financed by the 2009-SGR-1292 and MAT2007-61629 research projects. J.F. acknowledges a Ph.D. Fellowship from the Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation. M.D.B. acknowledges partial financial support from an ICREA-Academia Award.
The Influence of Deformation-Induced Martensitic Transformations on the Mechanical Properties of Nanocomposite Cu-Zr-(Al) Systems†
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 13, Issue 1-2, pages 57–63, February, 2011
How to Cite
Fornell, J., Baró, M. D., Suriñach, S., Gebert, A. and Sort, J. (2011), The Influence of Deformation-Induced Martensitic Transformations on the Mechanical Properties of Nanocomposite Cu-Zr-(Al) Systems. Adv. Eng. Mater., 13: 57–63. doi: 10.1002/adem.201000169
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!