The authors would like to thank financial support from the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Nos. 50501015 and 50871072) and the Natural Science Foundation for Young Scientists of Sichuan Province in China (No. 2010A01-436).
A Novel Training-Free Cast FeMnSiCrNi Shape Memory Alloy Based on Formation of Martensite in a Domain-Specific Manner†
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 13, Issue 1-2, pages 48–56, February, 2011
How to Cite
Wen, Y., Peng, H., Wang, C., Yu, Q. and Li, N. (2011), A Novel Training-Free Cast FeMnSiCrNi Shape Memory Alloy Based on Formation of Martensite in a Domain-Specific Manner. Adv. Eng. Mater., 13: 48–56. doi: 10.1002/adem.201000200
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 50501015, 50871072
- Natural Science Foundation for Young Scientists of Sichuan Province in China. Grant Number: 2010A01-436
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!