We should like to acknowledge the collaboration of L. M. Requejo and I. Gutierrez-Urrutia throughout the duration of the experimental research programs discussed here. We should also like to acknowledge Professors Jerzy Bystrzycki and Petr Kratochvil, of the Military University of Technology, Warsaw, and Charles University, Prague, respectively, for information on activities on iron aluminides in their respective countries. We should like to acknowledge the financial support of various funding agencies, including the PROFIT project CT-2902 and the Juan de la Cierva foundation.
Recent Developments Toward the Application of Iron Aluminides in Fossil Fuel Technologies†
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 13, Issue 1-2, pages 43–47, February, 2011
How to Cite
Morris, D. G. and Muñoz-Morris, M. A. (2011), Recent Developments Toward the Application of Iron Aluminides in Fossil Fuel Technologies. Adv. Eng. Mater., 13: 43–47. doi: 10.1002/adem.201000210
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 19 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!