The authors would like to thank the German Research Foundation for supporting this project AN 322/20-1 as well as Dipl.-Ing. S. Schafföner and Dr.-Ing. G. Schmidt for their contributions concerning the falling sphere viscometer and the fruitful discussions. Finally, the authors thank DORST Technologies for facilitating the project with a commercial pressure slip casting machine.
Shaped Coarse Grained Refractories by Pressure Slip Casting†
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 13, Issue 1-2, pages 68–76, February, 2011
How to Cite
Klippel, U., Aneziris, C. G. and Metzger, A. J. (2011), Shaped Coarse Grained Refractories by Pressure Slip Casting. Adv. Eng. Mater., 13: 68–76. doi: 10.1002/adem.201000215
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 22 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!