S. A. McDonald was supported by the Centre d'Imagerie Biomédicale (CIBM) of the Université de Lausanne (UNIL), École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL), Université de Genève (UNIGE), Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Vaudois Lausanne (CHUV) and Hôpitaux Universitaires de Genève (HUG). We thank C. Grünzweig for the fabrication of the gratings and O. Bunk for the software implementation of the piezo stage.
Phase Contrast X-Ray Tomographic Microscopy for Biological and Materials Science Applications†
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Special Issue: 3D-Imaging of Materials and Systems
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 116–121, March, 2011
How to Cite
McDonald, S. A., Marone, F., Hintermüller, C., Mikuljan, G., David, C. and Stampanoni, M. (2011), Phase Contrast X-Ray Tomographic Microscopy for Biological and Materials Science Applications. Adv. Eng. Mater., 13: 116–121. doi: 10.1002/adem.201000219
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!