This study has been performed in the framework of the “Snow-White” project (ANR-06-BLAN 0396-01, Sciences de l'Ingénieur) of the French “Agence Nationale de la Recherche” (ANR). We wish to thank the ANR for its financial support. A. King acknowledges funding received from the Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (U. K.). Thanks are also due to the CEN team for its invaluable help during the data acquisition period. We would also like to acknowledge ESRF for its scientific support trough the project MA513.
Analysis of Snow Microstructure by Means of X-Ray Diffraction Contrast Tomography†
Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Special Issue: 3D-Imaging of Materials and Systems
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 128–135, March, 2011
How to Cite
Roscoat, S. R. d., King, A., Philip, A., Reischig, P., Ludwig, W., Flin, F. and Meyssonnier, J. (2011), Analysis of Snow Microstructure by Means of X-Ray Diffraction Contrast Tomography. Adv. Eng. Mater., 13: 128–135. doi: 10.1002/adem.201000221
- Issue online: 1 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!