Acknowledgements, Financial support by the German Research Foundation (DFG) under grant numbers Fa 243/10-1 and Fa 243/14-1 and within SFB 677 and SFB TR 24 as well as by Innovation Foundation Schleswig-Holstein (ISH, formerly TSH) is gratefully acknowledged.
Metal-Polymer Nanocomposites for Functional Applications†
Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 12, Issue 12, pages 1177–1190, December, 2010
How to Cite
Faupel, F., Zaporojtchenko, V., Strunskus, T. and Elbahri, M. (2010), Metal-Polymer Nanocomposites for Functional Applications. Adv. Eng. Mater., 12: 1177–1190. doi: 10.1002/adem.201000231
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 9 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!