This work was funded by the CETIM Foundation grant entitled PROPAVANFIS: ‘Advanced methods for the experimental and numerical analyses of crack propagations under complex loadings.’ This work was also made possible by an ESRF grant for the experiment MA-501 on ID19 beamline.
3D X-ray Microtomography Volume Correlation to Study Fatigue Crack Growth†
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Special Issue: 3D-Imaging of Materials and Systems
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 186–193, March, 2011
How to Cite
Limodin, N., Réthoré, J., Buffière, J.-Y., Hild, F., Ludwig, W., Rannou, J. and Roux, S. (2011), 3D X-ray Microtomography Volume Correlation to Study Fatigue Crack Growth. Adv. Eng. Mater., 13: 186–193. doi: 10.1002/adem.201000235
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 21 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!