E. Marks, G. Requena, and H. P. Degischer would like to thank the financial support provided by the Austrian Science Fund (project number P19634-N19), without their contribution this work could not have been possible. The authors also acknowledge the European Synchrotron Radiation Facility for provision of synchrotron radiation facilities at the ID19 beamline.
Microtomography and Creep Modeling of a Short Fiber Reinforced Aluminum Piston Alloy†
Version of Record online: 27 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Special Issue: 3D-Imaging of Materials and Systems
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 199–207, March, 2011
How to Cite
Marks, E., Requena, G., Degischer, H.-P. and Boller, E. (2011), Microtomography and Creep Modeling of a Short Fiber Reinforced Aluminum Piston Alloy. Adv. Eng. Mater., 13: 199–207. doi: 10.1002/adem.201000237
- Issue online: 1 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 27 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 18 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!