This research was supported by the National Science Council, Taiwan, under contract no. NSC97-2221-E002-030. Supporting Information is available from the Wiley Online Library or from the author.
From Biomimetic Concept to Engineering Reality – A Case Study on the Design of Ceramic Reinforcement†
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 351–355, April, 2011
How to Cite
Tuan, W.-H., Yu, Y.-J. and Chin, Y.-L. (2011), From Biomimetic Concept to Engineering Reality – A Case Study on the Design of Ceramic Reinforcement. Adv. Eng. Mater., 13: 351–355. doi: 10.1002/adem.201000244
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 4 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 16 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!