This work was sponsored in part by UK Engineering and Physical Science Research (EPSRC) grant EP/D002435/1. The authors are grateful to Dr. Marinus I. J. van Dijke and Prof. Kenneth S. Sorbie, Institute of Petroleum Engineering, Heriot-Watt Universit, UK, for their full support and invaluable advice to this work.
The Impact of Pore Size and Pore Connectivity on Single-Phase Fluid Flow in Porous Media†
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Special Issue: 3D-Imaging of Materials and Systems
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 208–215, March, 2011
How to Cite
Jiang, Z., Wu, K., Couples, G. D. and Ma, J. (2011), The Impact of Pore Size and Pore Connectivity on Single-Phase Fluid Flow in Porous Media. Adv. Eng. Mater., 13: 208–215. doi: 10.1002/adem.201000255
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 22 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 28 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!