We gratefully acknowledge the Agence Nationale de la Recherche (ANR) for financially supporting the Silent Wall project in which this study takes place. Moreover, we are thankful to Bernard Castagnède, Claude Depollier, and Olivier Dazel (LAUM, Laboratoire d'Acoustique de l'Université du Maine, Le Mans, France) for bringing their expert's point of view in acoustics.
3D Morphological Characterization of Phonic Insulation Fibrous Media†
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Special Issue: 3D-Imaging of Materials and Systems
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 156–164, March, 2011
How to Cite
Peyrega, C., Jeulin, D., Delisée, C. and Malvestio, J. (2011), 3D Morphological Characterization of Phonic Insulation Fibrous Media. Adv. Eng. Mater., 13: 156–164. doi: 10.1002/adem.201000257
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 26 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!