The authors thank Stefan Othmar Poulsen for assistance with the image analysis and doing the manual segmentation of the grain boundaries and the European Synchrotron Radiation Facility for provision of beam time. A.L., E.M.L., W.L., and H.F.P. acknowledge the Danish National Research Foundation and the Danish Natural Science Research Council (via DANSCATT) for supporting the Center for Fundamental Research: Metal Structures in 4D, within which part of this work was performed and E.M.L. and R.W.F. furthermore acknowledge the support jointly sponsored by the Office of Naval Research and DARPA as part of the Dynamic 3-D Digital Structure Program (Grant numbers N00015-05-1-0510 & N00014-08-WX20726).
On the Use of Laguerre Tessellations for Representations of 3D Grain Structures†
Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Special Issue: 3D-Imaging of Materials and Systems
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 165–170, March, 2011
How to Cite
Lyckegaard, A., Lauridsen, E. M., Ludwig, W., Fonda, R. W. and Poulsen, H. F. (2011), On the Use of Laguerre Tessellations for Representations of 3D Grain Structures. Adv. Eng. Mater., 13: 165–170. doi: 10.1002/adem.201000258
- Issue online: 1 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 16 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!