One of the authors (MW) expresses her gratitude to the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG) for financial support through the Heisenberg program. The authors thank the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft for financial support through the project Wi 1917-6/1 within the research unit 544 “Properties and Interfaces of Ultrafine Grained Materials”. The work at Carnegie Mellon University was supported by the MRSEC program of the National Science Foundation under Award Number DMR-0520425.
Five-Parameter Grain Boundary Analysis by 3D EBSD of an Ultra Fine Grained CuZr Alloy Processed by Equal Channel Angular Pressing†
Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 237–244, April, 2011
How to Cite
Khorashadizadeh, A., Raabe, D., Zaefferer, S., Rohrer, G. S., Rollett, A. D. and Winning, M. (2011), Five-Parameter Grain Boundary Analysis by 3D EBSD of an Ultra Fine Grained CuZr Alloy Processed by Equal Channel Angular Pressing. Adv. Eng. Mater., 13: 237–244. doi: 10.1002/adem.201000259
- Issue online: 25 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 10 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!