Financial support by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG) of an interdisciplinary research group under grants KR1999/11, BU1072/13, BE 1339/32, and SCHN 976/1 is gratefully acknowledged.
Investigation of the Effects of Different Types of Investments on the Alpha-Case Layer of Ti6Al7Nb Castings†
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 319–324, April, 2011
How to Cite
Altindis, M., Hagemann, K., Polaczek, A. B.-. and Krupp, U. (2011), Investigation of the Effects of Different Types of Investments on the Alpha-Case Layer of Ti6Al7Nb Castings. Adv. Eng. Mater., 13: 319–324. doi: 10.1002/adem.201000264
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 8 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2010
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG) of an interdisciplinary research group. Grant Numbers: KR1999/11, BU1072/13, BE 1339/32, SCHN 976/1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!