The authors would like to acknowledge the funding by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG) within the Forschergruppe 544 and the Cluster of Excellence “Engineering of Advanced Materials”.
Macro- and Nanomechanical Properties and Strain Rate Sensitivity of Accumulative Roll Bonded and Equal Channel Angular Pressed Ultrafine-Grained Materials†
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 251–255, April, 2011
How to Cite
Böhner, A., Maier, V., Durst, K., Höppel, H. W. and Göken, M. (2011), Macro- and Nanomechanical Properties and Strain Rate Sensitivity of Accumulative Roll Bonded and Equal Channel Angular Pressed Ultrafine-Grained Materials. Adv. Eng. Mater., 13: 251–255. doi: 10.1002/adem.201000270
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 9 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!