The authors wish to acknowledge funding by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG) through Subproject 1 of Research Unit FOR 544 (Mechanical Properties and Interfaces in Ultrafine Grained Materials) and Subproject C7 of the Collaborative Research Center SFB 459 (with additional funding from the German state of North Rhine-Westphalia and Ruhr-Universität Bochum). The authors also wish to express their gratitude to Timo Depka and Christian Großmann (both of Institut für Werkstoffe, Ruhr-Universität Bochum) for fruitful discussions during the course of this work.
Improvement of NiTi Shape Memory Actuator Performance Through Ultra-Fine Grained and Nanocrystalline Microstructures†
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 256–268, April, 2011
How to Cite
Frenzel, J., Burow, J. A., Payton, E. J., Rezanka, S. and Eggeler, G. (2011), Improvement of NiTi Shape Memory Actuator Performance Through Ultra-Fine Grained and Nanocrystalline Microstructures. Adv. Eng. Mater., 13: 256–268. doi: 10.1002/adem.201000285
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 23 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 22 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!