The authors would like to thank Dr. Uwe Gbureck for stimulating discussions to mechanical properties of magnesium phosphate cements.
Cements with Embedded Living Microorganisms – A New Class of Biocatalytic Composite Materials for Application in Bioremediation, Biotechnology†
Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 13, Issue 1-2, pages B25–B31, February, 2011
How to Cite
Soltmann, U., Nies, B. and Böttcher, H. (2011), Cements with Embedded Living Microorganisms – A New Class of Biocatalytic Composite Materials for Application in Bioremediation, Biotechnology. Adv. Eng. Mater., 13: B25–B31. doi: 10.1002/adem.201080040
- Issue online: 26 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 20 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!