We are grateful to Anne Heilig for AFM measurements and Darya Radziuk for help with ultrasound experiments. The work was supported by the German Ministry of Science and Education (BMBF, NanoFutur program) and the EU FP7 MUST project.
Vitamin E Microspheres Embedded Within a Biocompatible Film for Planar Delivery†
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Special Issue: 3D-Imaging of Materials and Systems
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages B123–B130, March, 2011
How to Cite
Borodina, T., Grigoriev, D., Markvicheva, E., Möhwald, H. and Shchukin, D. (2011), Vitamin E Microspheres Embedded Within a Biocompatible Film for Planar Delivery. Adv. Eng. Mater., 13: B123–B130. doi: 10.1002/adem.201080047
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!