Both the authors have contributed equally to the study
Image Analysis of Endothelial Microstructure and Endothelial Cell Dimensions of Human Arteries – A Preliminary Study†
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 13, Issue 1-2, pages B54–B57, February, 2011
How to Cite
Garipcan, B., Maenz, S., Pham, T., Settmacher, U., Jandt, K. D., Zanow, J. and Bossert, J. (2011), Image Analysis of Endothelial Microstructure and Endothelial Cell Dimensions of Human Arteries – A Preliminary Study. Adv. Eng. Mater., 13: B54–B57. doi: 10.1002/adem.201080076
Acknowledgements: Partial financial support for this work has been provided by EU in the form of a Marie Curie fellowship (Project number FP6 2002–mobility 3 proposal No FP6-14084, SoLiTech). We gratefully acknowledge the partial financial support of the BMBF for this work within the project “Innovations- und Gründerlabor für neue Werkstoffe (Biomaterialien) und Verfahren (IGWV) an der Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena” with Förderkennzeichen 03GL0026.
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!