Both the authors have contributed equally to the study
Image Analysis of Endothelial Microstructure and Endothelial Cell Dimensions of Human Arteries – A Preliminary Study†
Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 13, Issue 1-2, pages B54–B57, February, 2011
How to Cite
Garipcan, B., Maenz, S., Pham, T., Settmacher, U., Jandt, K. D., Zanow, J. and Bossert, J. (2011), Image Analysis of Endothelial Microstructure and Endothelial Cell Dimensions of Human Arteries – A Preliminary Study. Adv. Eng. Mater., 13: B54–B57. doi: 10.1002/adem.201080076
Acknowledgements: Partial financial support for this work has been provided by EU in the form of a Marie Curie fellowship (Project number FP6 2002–mobility 3 proposal No FP6-14084, SoLiTech). We gratefully acknowledge the partial financial support of the BMBF for this work within the project “Innovations- und Gründerlabor für neue Werkstoffe (Biomaterialien) und Verfahren (IGWV) an der Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena” with Förderkennzeichen 03GL0026.
- Issue online: 26 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!