Both the authors have equally contributed.
Polymers in Drug Delivery—State of the Art and Future Trends†
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Special Issue: 3D-Imaging of Materials and Systems
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages B61–B87, March, 2011
How to Cite
Grund, S., Bauer, M. and Fischer, D. (2011), Polymers in Drug Delivery—State of the Art and Future Trends. Adv. Eng. Mater., 13: B61–B87. doi: 10.1002/adem.201080088
The Thuringian Ministry for Education, Science, and Culture is gratefully acknowledged (grant #B514-09051, NanoConSens). The authors would like to thank Achim Aigner for careful and critical reading of the manuscript, and Juliane Kolbinger for the corrections of the manuscript.
- Issue online: 1 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!