The authors acknowledge support from the Center for Structural and Functional Materials and the Microscopy Center, University of Louisiana at Lafayette, USA.
Structure–Process–Property Relationship of Biomimetic Chitosan-Based Nanocomposite Scaffolds for Tissue Engineering: Biological, Physico-Chemical, and Mechanical Functions†
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Special Issue: 3D-Imaging of Materials and Systems
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages B108–B122, March, 2011
How to Cite
Maganti, N., Venkat Surya, P. K. C., Thein-Han, W. W., Pesacreta, T. C. and Misra, R. D. K. (2011), Structure–Process–Property Relationship of Biomimetic Chitosan-Based Nanocomposite Scaffolds for Tissue Engineering: Biological, Physico-Chemical, and Mechanical Functions. Adv. Eng. Mater., 13: B108–B122. doi: 10.1002/adem.201080094
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 5 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!