This work was supported by K. Iwama Endowed Chair fund and von Liebig Grant at UC San Diego, and UC Discovery Grant No. ele08-128656/Jin.
Highly Bioactive 8 nm Hydrothermal TiO2 Nanotubes Elicit Enhanced Bone Cell Response†
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Special Issue: 3D-Imaging of Materials and Systems
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages B88–B94, March, 2011
How to Cite
Brammer, K. S., Kim, H., Noh, K., Loya, M., Frandsen, C. J., Chen, L.-h., Connelly, L. S. and Jin, S. (2011), Highly Bioactive 8 nm Hydrothermal TiO2 Nanotubes Elicit Enhanced Bone Cell Response. Adv. Eng. Mater., 13: B88–B94. doi: 10.1002/adem.201080103
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 12 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!