Research was carried out at the Center for Functional Nanomaterials, Brookhaven National Laboratory, which is supported by the U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Basic Energy Sciences (Contract No. DE-AC02-98CH10886). Use of the National Synchrotron Light Source, Brookhaven National Laboratory, was supported by the U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, under Contract No. DE-AC02-98CH10886. RKP acknowledges financial support from the International Iberian Nanotechnology Laboratory (INL) in Braga, Portugal. Supporting Information is available from the Wiley Online Library or from the author.
Biomimetic Pathways for Nanostructured Poly(KAMPS)/aragonite Composites that Mimic Seashell Nacre†
Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 13, Issue 10, pages B415–B422, October, 2011
How to Cite
Pai, R. K., Zhang, L., Nykpanchuk, D., Cotlet, M. and Korach, C. S. (2011), Biomimetic Pathways for Nanostructured Poly(KAMPS)/aragonite Composites that Mimic Seashell Nacre. Adv. Eng. Mater., 13: B415–B422. doi: 10.1002/adem.201080136
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!