This work was supported by the Fraunhofer Internal Programs under Grant No. MAVO 817 767. Partners involved were the Fraunhofer Institutes for Chemical Technology ICT (Pfinztal), Manufacturing Technology and Advanced Materials (Bremen and Dresden), Ceramic Technologies and Systems IKTS (Dresden), Silicate Research ISC (Würzburg) and Mechanics of Materials IWM (Freiburg and Halle).
Hybrid Foams – A New Approach for Multifunctional Applications†
Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Special Issue: Cellular Materials
Volume 13, Issue 11, pages 1031–1036, November 2011
How to Cite
Reinfried, M., Stephani, G., Luthardt, F., Adler, J., John, M. and Krombholz, A. (2011), Hybrid Foams – A New Approach for Multifunctional Applications. Adv. Eng. Mater., 13: 1031–1036. doi: 10.1002/adem.201100018
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2011
- Fraunhofer Internal Programs. Grant Number: MAVO 817 767
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!