The authors would like to acknowledge the financial support of the “COMET K2 - Competence Centres for Excellent Technologies Programme” of the Austrian Federal Ministry for Transport, Innovation and Technology (BMVIT), the Austrian Federal Ministry of Economy, Family and Youth (BMWFJ), the Austrian Research Promotion Agency (FFG), the Province of Styria and the Styrian Business Promotion Agency (SFG).
Vibro-Acoustic Simulation of Aluminium Foam Parts Using MultiScale Techniques†
Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Special Issue: Cellular Materials
Volume 13, Issue 11, pages 1015–1018, November 2011
How to Cite
Karas, L., Jalics, K. and Priebsch, H.-H. (2011), Vibro-Acoustic Simulation of Aluminium Foam Parts Using MultiScale Techniques. Adv. Eng. Mater., 13: 1015–1018. doi: 10.1002/adem.201100021
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 JAN 2011
- “COMET K2 - Competence Centres for Excellent Technologies Programme” of the Austrian Federal Ministry
- Austrian Federal Ministry of Economy, Family and Youth (BMWFJ)
- Austrian Research Promotion Agency (FFG)
- Province of Styria and the Styrian Business Promotion Agency (SFG)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!