Parts Containing Open-Celled Metal Foam Manufactured by the Foundry Route: Processes, Performances, and Applications
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Special Issue: Cellular Materials
Volume 13, Issue 11, pages 1066–1071, November 2011
How to Cite
Dairon, J., Gaillard, Y., Tissier, Jean.-C., Balloy, D. and Degallaix, G. (2011), Parts Containing Open-Celled Metal Foam Manufactured by the Foundry Route: Processes, Performances, and Applications. Adv. Eng. Mater., 13: 1066–1071. doi: 10.1002/adem.201100022
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 28 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!