The authors would like to thank the German Research Foundation (DFG) for funding the Research Group FOR 583 “Solid Sponges – Application of monolithic network structures in process engineering.” Special thanks to Dr. Giesela Guthausen, Institute of Mechanical Process Engineering and Mechanics, KIT, and Julia Große, Institute of Thermal Process Engineering, KIT, for the substantial help with the 1H NMR measurements. Also, we would like to thank Mark Fresewinkel for supporting the authors in the experiments.
Preparation of Optically Transparent Open-Celled Foams and its Morphological Characterization Employing Volume Image Analysis†
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Special Issue: Cellular Materials
Volume 13, Issue 11, pages 1060–1065, November 2011
How to Cite
Bucharsky, E. C., Schell, K. G., Habisreuther, P., Oberacker, R., Zarzalis, N. and Hoffmann, M. J. (2011), Preparation of Optically Transparent Open-Celled Foams and its Morphological Characterization Employing Volume Image Analysis. Adv. Eng. Mater., 13: 1060–1065. doi: 10.1002/adem.201100024
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!