The authors are grateful for the financial support of the German Research Foundation (DFG), grant no. CL 102/30-1, DFG-SPP 1418, Refractories – Initiative to Reduce Emissions – “FIRE.”
Reinforced Cellular Carbon Matrix–MgO Composites for High Temperature Applications: Microstructural Aspects and Colloidal Processing†
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Special Issue: Cellular Materials
Volume 13, Issue 11, pages 982–989, November 2011
How to Cite
da Silveira, W. and Falk, G. (2011), Reinforced Cellular Carbon Matrix–MgO Composites for High Temperature Applications: Microstructural Aspects and Colloidal Processing. Adv. Eng. Mater., 13: 982–989. doi: 10.1002/adem.201100028
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 1 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!